Enroll in our premium workshop to learn "Pahoho," a Tahitian ahuroa classic sung by Josh Tatofi from his 'Ua Kui A Lawa album. This song is choreographed and taught by Rose Perriera of Tahiti Nui International as Kelina joins in to learn along with you. Lyrics to the song, along with translations into English and Japanese, are provided in pdf form in the LESSON FILES with purchase of workshop.
Purchase cd here: Ua Kui A Lawa by Josh Tatofi
Be advised, all premium workshops are TIMED ACCESS. You have 6 months from date of purchase for unlimited views. After that, if wanted, it is necessary to repurchase the workshop.
Come learn a new skill, dance, craft, or costume. Help support featured Kumu by purchasing their Premium Workshops -- 70% of paid fees go directly to the artist. Take advantage of AHS Media membership with first access and discounted pricing!
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Aloha Hula Supply without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us