Learn how to make Clay Flower Lei with Kumu Hula Chinky Mahoe of Halau Kwaili'ula. These are perfect lei to make if you are traveling abroad as a dancer or live somewhere that doesnt have fresh Puakenikeni, Pikake, Pakalana or A'ali'i lei available. A great option for realistic looking & long lasting quality Lei you can make your self.
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Aloha Hula Supply without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us